Sunday, March 18, 2018

This week due to spring break, I did not go to seek lessons at an outside studio, I instead did a couple solo practices. I watched some Yoga with Adrienne videos, as I have done her yoga routines before and found them helpful. These practices are not given Eastern names or traditional routines, but I suspect them to be a diverse soup of different yoga routines blended into one. They have attractive sounding names such as "detox yoga", "yoga for runners", and "full body yoga" to give it appeal to viewers. Nevertheless, these yoga routines consist of some pretty basic yoga poses such as mountain, forward fold (which I am better at now!), child's pose, and I learned what an eagle pose was today. I feel great after having completed this, and I look forward to returning to the studio this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment